Top 3 bodybuilding workouts you can do at home. It is simple and you can make stunning body in couple of months. The bodybuilding workouts are now a days famous among the teenagers and also aged persons. This bodybuilding program will in include 3 best ways to make stunning and attractive body at home without going to gym.
Everyone has to start somewhere, and if you are just beginning your bodybuilding, this article is where you should start. All it takes is some basic muscle building moves, nothing fancy, to build a good foundation for your bodybuilding workouts.
You don’t need much equipment to get a great workout. Keep this Full body workout in your back pocket when your schedule can’t fit a drive to the gym, or any time you want to get the blood pumping! These are best Bodybuilding Workouts you can easily do at home.
All you need is some open space and a set of weights to get this workout done. If you have a pair of dumbbells in the house, great—but don’t feel limited to them. Because this is a lightweight, high-rep workout, you can use anything you have lying around in the place of weights: milk jugs, heavy books, or even an iron shield and battle axe (be careful with that last one).
This workout for beginners looking to fit in workouts where they can, as well as anyone looking to get some blood flowing any time. And you can adjust this workout to be as challenging as you want. If 20 squats is easy, do 40, or do lunges or single-leg hip thrusts instead. For the weighted exercises, you can add sets or switch up your rest times.
You can (and should) scale the workouts to fit your level, but you should never scale so much that you don’t feel challenged. Every workout should feel difficult. Your heart should be racing and you should be sweating. Push yourself as much as you can. Rest when you must, but don’t take more than a minute or two to catch your breath.
With the exercises arranged in super sets or trisets and the rest periods short, it doesn’t have to take any longer than 10-15 minutes to bust out this routine—unless you want to make it longer. But in that short time, you’ll get warmed up and start feeling a pump pretty quickly!
3 Bodybuilding Workouts At Home :
15-Minute Full-Body Home Workout :
- Superset :
- Pushups: 3 sets, 15-20 reps
- Bodyweight Squat: 3 sets, 15-20 reps
- Triset :
- Dumbbell Bicep Curl: 3 sets, 15-20 reps
- Tricep Dumbbell Kickback: 3 sets, 15-20 reps
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets, 15-20 reps
- Superset :
- Dumbbell Shrug: 3 sets, 15-20 reps
- Bent Over Two-Dumbbell Row: 3 sets, 15-20 reps
| Push-Up |
- “For me, a good rep range is usually 15-20. I think ideally for you, wherever that really good burn starts to set in, or you finish that last rep and you’re feeling that pump, that’s a good place to stop”.
- The positioning of your hands will affect how much you feel this in your chest versus your tris and shoulders, so pick one that focuses on your weak points! And be sure you’re moving through the full range of motion and not cutting reps short.
| Bodyweight Squat |
- Slowing down this movement to really feel those muscles working. Push your knees outward to help engage the glutes and hamstrings more, and squeeze your quads at the top. Keeping good form here will carry over into weighted squats, so take these seriously!
| Dumbbell Curl |
- There are many ways you can perform the dumbbell curl, and Bliton prefers the neutral grip into a supinated curl, rotating the dumbbells as you move them up. Bring the dumbbells straight up toward your front delts, keeping your elbows at your sides and feeling the squeeze at the top of the movement. Your body should be rigid as you go through your reps, never swinging in motion along with them.
Do 10 reps of each move at a weight where the last few reps are challenging, but still allow you to keep proper form. Stick to 1 set of each move to start with. Once you start feeling like you are completing this workout without much challenge build in an additional set of each move.
After you are doing two sets of each move and the workout is no longer a challenge, increase the weight you are lifting a little bit (2.5 to 5 lbs) to make sure you are always challenging the muscle. Remember to not go too heavy though so you can ensure you keep your form!
Do this workout twice a week, giving your muscles plenty of time to recover between workouts. This recovery is when your muscles are reconditioning to be ready for more lifting.
But if you follow the flexible game plan I’ve laid out for you, you’ll see fantastic results in your physique, performance, and overall health.
All these Bodybuilding Workouts can be easily done at home but of you do hard work and do it on regular basis.