How To Get Rid Of a Headache Fast In 5 Mins
What’s the best headache relief?
What actually causes headaches?
These are major questions asked by everyone now a days ! Lets have a look to these problems and try to find out their solutions in a best way !
Head Ache is one of the common problem face by many people around the worlds. Headache is caused by several reasons, Therefore there are various to get rid of headache in fast 5 mins !
The main factors are severe stress, fatigue, sinusitis, poor posture, water loss, dehydration, and holding the head in an improper position for a long time.
In some cases, we can solve this pesky problem by ourselves, yet sometimes we should see a doctor immediately.
Here’s a detailed guide to help you identify the type of a headache you have as well as the best strategy for pain relief.
When you have a headache and the pill you need isn’t at hand, the situation seems hopeless.
But there’s a scientific way to get rid of a headache called acupressure.
Its effectiveness is confirmed by numerous scientific studies.
By its nature, it’s a form of acupuncture and reflex therapy, but it doesn’t require special medical knowledge.
This is the most frequent type of headaches.
The main symptoms:
- You feel like you’re wearing a tight band around your forehead.
- You feel spasms around your eyes and upper forehead.
- You feel a dull gnawing pain.
Take any appropriate painkiller, but you should only use them occasionally. If headaches occur frequently, consult your doctor. Try to be physically active.
This type of a headache is caused by sinusitis.
The main symptoms:
- You feel pain in your forehead around the eyebrows and under the eyes.
- This headache might lead to a running or blocked nose.
- You feel tired and weak.
At rarely goes away on their own. If you have an allergy, antihistamines may help. In other cases, it’s best to see a doctor who will most probably prescribe antibiotics.
All symptoms occur during a migraine attack that progresses through four stages:
- Prodrome (1 to 2 days). You feel irritable, fatigued and have an increased or decreased appetite.
- Aura (up to 30 mins). You become sensitive to light, feel tingling and numbness, and might have speech disorders.
- Resolution (up to 24 hours). You feel fatigued and have trouble concentrating.
- A headache itself (up to 72 hours). You feel severe throbbing pain.
A number of treatments are available to help ease the symptoms. Moreover, regular exercise will help you improve your health significantly.
Cluster headaches affect less than 1% of the population. The main symptoms:
- Redness of the eyes
- Sensitivity to light
Treating it can be tricky because the pain appears and disappears spontaneously and at a moment’s notice. Only a doctor can help you solve this problem.
Alcohol causes blood vessel dilation and affects serotonin levels in your body. The main symptoms:
- Throbbing or dull aching pain
The best remedy is to take a painkiller, drink plenty of water, and get some good sleep.
We hope you will never experience any of these headaches, but if you get one of them it’s better to consult a doctor before taking any medicines. Do not self-medicate.
– The point of the third eye, or Yintang, is situated between the eyebrows in the place where the bridge of the nose passes into the forehead. This point is also responsible for eye fatigue removal.
- The Zan Zhu points are located at the base of the inner edge of the eyebrows. Massaging this area also relieves a runny nose and improves visual acuity.
- The Yingxiang points are located on both sides of the nostrils in line with the eyes. It helps to open sinuses, reduce a headache and toothache, and relieve stress.
- The Tian Zhu points are located behind the head in the middle, between the ear and the beginning of the spine. Massaging these points helps you relieve nasal congestion, pain in the eyes and ears, severe headaches, and migraines.
- The Shuai gu points are situated 2-3 cm from the beginning of the hairline in the temple area. Pressure applied to this area relieves pain in the temporal region and eye fatigue.
- The He Gu points are located on the back of the hand between the thumb and forefinger. Pressure applied to this area also relieves back pain, toothache, and tension in the neck muscles.
You can get rid of headache in such a ways !